When it comes to spare parts, there’s no matching the genuine quality you gain from using Alfa Laval genuine parts, designed and manufactured for durability, reliability, productivity, less environmental impact and long life.
With fast, easy access to a broad range of long-lasting high-quality parts, you can boost productivity, maximize uptime and save time and money over the long term.
Alfa Laval and our authorized service partners ensure the maximum output of your Alfa Laval hygienic equipment throughout its life cycle.
Working with our committed network of global service partners secures equipment uptime and optimization, plus the availability of parts and expertise.
These are three main benefits:
• Parts that ensure reliability: Alfa Laval genuine spare parts are perfectly matched to your equipment and carefully manufactured to ensure reliable long-term performance.
• Efficiency and security: The experts who service your equipment have the skills and experience to minimize service time, plus the knowledge to spot problems before they occur. You prevent unplanned interruptions and enjoy peace of mind.
• People who know, respond and understand: You have easy access to expert and specialist support, provided by people who respond quickly and can offer assistance in your local language.
• The right parts where you need them: Alfa Laval has a determined logistics team whose sole focus is getting the right parts where you need them, in the right number and in as little time as possible.
• The answer to changing needs: Services and solutions are available to help your equipment adapt, whether to new media and capacities or to changing regulations and business drivers.
• Collaboration for better performance: Our service partners listen closely to how you use your equipment and provide the right solutions for you, drawing on Alfa Laval experience from similar situations around the world. Furthermore, we strive to make new technology available retroactively, so that your existing equipment can benefit from the latest R&D.
About Alfa Laval
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of specialized products and engineering solutions based on its key technologies of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling.
The company’s equipment, systems and services are dedicated to assisting customers in optimizing the performance of their processes. The solutions help them to heat, cool, separate and transport products in industries that produce food and beverages, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, starch, sugar and ethanol.
Alfa Laval’s products are also used in power plants, aboard ships, oil and gas exploration, in the mechanical engineering industry, in the mining industry and for wastewater treatment, as well as for comfort climate and refrigeration applications.
Alfa Laval’s worldwide organization works closely with customers in nearly 100 countries to help them stay ahead in the global arena.
Alfa Laval is listed on Nasdaq OMX, and, in 2014, posted annual sales of about SEK 35.1 billion (approx. 3.85 billion Euros). The company has about 18 000 employees.