Superior performance with Liquiline and Memosens Technology
The CA80 analyzer utilizes the Liquiline electronics platform, allowing for consistency across analytical measurements, while providing for fast commissioning and reliable, user-friendly operation. When needed to measure more than ammonium near the analyzer, the Liquiline electronics platform in the analyzer allows for the creation of a complete measuring system by connecting up to four analytical sensors with Memosens protocol, such as dissolved oxygen, total suspended solids, chlorine and pH.
Costs for colorimetric analyzers are highly dependent on the volume of reagents consumed and the reagent lifetime. The CA80 is designed with precise, positive displacement dispensers for reagent dosing and cooling systems. This reduces consumption, with an extended reagent lifetime for up to six months. Integrated automatic cleaning and calibration ensure reliable work without manual intervention over extended periods of time. Easy, tool-free maintenance reduces costs while increasing uptime.
Three new sample preparation systems offer valuable benefits, such as:
* High precision for all critical control points
* Various filtering methodsAutomatic backwash system to keep filters clean
* Two channels of input reduces cost of measurement
* Smart, energy-efficient cooling module
* Peltier cooler that is controlled automatically by the analyzer’s electronics, with no required maintenance
* Reagents can last for up to 12 weeks